Valentine’s Day is a wonderful opportunity to teach your children about how to love their neighbors. Young children can begin to understand the practical aspect of “loving their neighbor” by starting with those that live or work in their neighborhood.
Use the activities below to help your children look outside of themselves this Valentine’s Day and practice loving others intentionally.
This Lesson Includes:
- Talk About It: A short devotion to read and discuss.
- Scripture Cards: Scripture cards about love to study, pray over, or memorize.
- Copywork Pages: Copywork pages in print corresponding to each of the scripture cards.
- Prayer Cards: Prayer cards your kids can fill out to help them pray for their neighbors.
- Gift Bag Activity: Give small Valentine’s Day gift bags to your neighbors using the printable scripture gift bag toppers.
Download the Love Your Neighbor Unit Study and get started today!
Valentine’s Day Treasure Map
For more family fun this Valentine’s Day, print out this free Valentine’s Day Treasure Map from Proverbial Homemaker!
Latest posts by TaunaM (see all)
- NEW FREE Homeschool Mom’s Lifeline Prayer Guide! - May 29, 2015
- Free “Pray for your Pastor” 31 Day Prayer Calendar - March 24, 2014
- FREE Love Your Neighbor: A Valentine’s Day Unit Study - February 4, 2014