I don’t know about you, but I adore ranch dressing.
I’m the girl in the restaurant who orders extra ranch for her french fries and chicken fingers–I’ve even been known to dip turkey sandwiches in the stuff. Yes, I’m that girl (waiters love me).
Not only do I love ranch dressing, but I’m completely obsessed with dry ranch seasoning! I sprinkle it on my veggies before roasting and it gives them the most delicious flavor, and making veggies actually fun to eat. On my blog today, I posted the recipe for ranch roasted carrots using this seasoning–it was complete hit with my family! Roasting the carrots brings out their natural sweetness, and this ranch seasoning gives them a nice kick of garlic and fresh herbs.
Rub this seasoning on chicken and beef, sprinkle it on veggies, mix it into rice and other grains–let your imagination run wild!
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor for a uniform and fine consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
This recipe was created by Kelly Galloway.
Like this recipe? Try our Homemade Cream of Soup Recipe!
Latest posts by Lindsey S (see all)
- Cultivating Family Traditions on Reformation Day - October 31, 2018
- Ten Men that Led the Protestant Reformation: A Church History Lesson for Children - October 25, 2018
- How to Teach Your Child to Think Like an Innovator - September 13, 2018