Do your children enjoy crafts? I know mine sure do, and that is why I was so thrilled to be given the opportunity to share with you Dover Publications’ Make in a Day Crafts for Kids Activity Book!
We are loving this unique, step-by-step guide to create 15 different fast and fun projects with your kids! Don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY below for your chance to WIN a copy!
What did I like?
There were many things I loved about this activity book!
- Easy Crafts: I love that these crafts are easy to complete. The step-be-step guides really walk a parent or child through the project from beginning to end.
- Supplies Lists: The supplies used in each of these crafts, I either had or would be super simple to find at a local craft store.
- Budget Friendly: The supplies were cheap. Need I say more?
- Beautiful Results: The crafts we made were SO pretty at the end. I do not credit my art skills, because I have none to speak of. These crafts were designed in such a way to make the creator look good.
My daughter and I completed 2 crafts out of 15 projects listed in the book. We both thought the craft options would make great, budget-friendly gifts for friends and family. Some of the crafts are geared more towards younger children like the doughnut garland in our review over on our Facebook page below. However, there are other crafts that I would totally put up as a decoration in our home. We plan to complete more and share with our friends and family!
What I didn’t like about it:
There was actually very little I didn’t like about the activity book. I thought the images were beautiful and the instructions detailed. The only thing that comes to mind is that many of these crafts you probably could find on Pinterest, so I was trying to think of reasons why you would want to have this particular craft book instead of just searching Pinterest for ideas.
For kids, I prefer to have a physical copy. I don’t even like for my daughter to read random recipes off of the internet. It isn’t because I don’t trust the author, so much as her accidentally clicking an ad while scrolling, so my thoughts about her searching for crafts on random blogs is about the same. I realize this must sound really funny coming from a blogger such as myself, but I am actually quite old-fashioned. I prefer to read instructions out of a physical book any day, instead of on a blog. Scrolling through the dialogue to sort out the directions can often be tedious depending on the author.
A physical copy of an activity book makes an amazing gift for another child. My kids have too many toys, so I love it when they receive something like this that we can do as a family, get creative, and treasure forever.
Would I recommend it?
I definitely recommend this Make in a Day Crafts for Kids Activity Book from Dover Publications.
Save 25% on all Dover books TODAY! CLICK HERE and enter code WHCW at checkout where coupon or promotional code is requested to save 25% on your order.
Enter the GIVEAWAY!
Now through 3/14/2018 you can enter to WIN a copy of Make in a Day Crafts for Kids from Dover Publications by completing the form below. Two winners will be chosen!
Latest posts by Lindsey S (see all)
- Cultivating Family Traditions on Reformation Day - October 31, 2018
- Ten Men that Led the Protestant Reformation: A Church History Lesson for Children - October 25, 2018
- How to Teach Your Child to Think Like an Innovator - September 13, 2018