Love your Neighbor Valentine’s Day Unit Study
Valentine’s Day is a wonderful opportunity to teach your children about how to love their neighbors. Young children can begin to understand the practical aspect of “loving their neighbor” by starting with those that live or work in their neighborhood.
Use the activities below to help your children look outside of themselves this Valentine’s Day and practice loving others intentionally.
This Download Includes 16 Pages:
- Talk About It: A short devotion to read and discuss.
- Scripture Cards: Scripture cards about love to study, pray over, or memorize.
- Copywork Pages: Copywork pages in print corresponding to each of the scripture cards.
- Prayer Cards: Prayer cards your kids can fill out to help them pray for their neighbors.
- Gift Bag Activity: Give small Valentine’s Day gift bags to your neighbors using the printable scripture gift bag toppers.
For MORE FREE Valentine’s Day Family Resources from Proverbial Homemaker CLICK HERE!
When you download this product you agree to subscribe by email to both Talking Mom2Mom and ProverbialHomemaker.com’s newsletters. If you have questions you can email email@example.com.